Currently listed at:
Magnificent skyline view of Bangkok
Float above Bangkok from the luxurious Ritz-Carlton Residences in a fully furnished corner unit, one of only four available in the building. Nestled in the heart of Bangkok’s Central Business District, this two-story corner residence is an ideal oasis within bustling Bangkok. The building spirals up within the Bangkok skyline, iconic and inviting from first look. Take the high-speed elevator to the 40th floor and step into your spacious foyer with expertly appointed kitchen beyond. The space opens to an inviting and expansive area perfect for entertaining, with a double-story wall of windows and the beautiful city stretching beyond them. The library, games rooms, fitness center, and theatre will keep guests of any age well entertained. Host a family gathering on the 7th or 54th floor using the building’s breathtaking facilities, including a pool and sundeck with incredible city views. Retire for the evening to your spacious master suite, with its 24-square meter bedroom providing ample space to relax. Bangkok is truly yours to discover.
Covered living area
40 and 41
- Total: 216.44m2 | Floors 40 and 41 | 2 bedrooms | 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom
- Architectural Features | One of Thailand’s tallest buildings at 314 meters and 78 floors; Showcase of breathtaking contemporary architecture and urban design; Designed to spiral up through the urban jungle of Bangkok and complement the city’s eclectic skyline; 26m2 kitchen and second Asian kitchen; 61m2 great room and dining area under double-story window wall, flooding the space with natural light; Flexible and open entertaining space overlooking the city below; Minimalist decor paired with carefully-selected luxury finishes for maximum impact; Spacious master bedroom suite with generous walk-in closet and master ensuite with marble surfaces plus his and hers sinks; Massive second bedroom suite
- Outdoor Features | Access to 7th floor outdoor pool and sundeck; Access to Mahanakhon Skywalk attraction, with views of vibrant Silom and Sathorn; Access to 74th floor 360-degree indoor panoramic observation deck; Access to 75th floor mezzanine; Access to 78th floor 360-degree outdoor panoramic observation deck, Glass Tray, The Peak, and Rooftop Bar
- Additional Spaces | 7th floor facilities including lounge, billiards room, games room, mini-bar, fitness center, studio, kid’s room, boxing ring, cinema room, changing rooms, towel station, lockers, steam room, sauna, aquamarine swimming pool overlooking the city below, jacuzzi, and sundeck; 54th floor Residential Club Lounge facilities, expertly appointed and including library, bar, dining area, kitchen, lounge, board room, TV and games room, and restrooms
- Design/furnishing by: Chanintr Living; Furniture & Decorative lighting by: Minotti- Italy, Walter Knoll- Germany, Bernhardt- USA, Visual comfort USA, Carl Hansen Denmark; Wardrobe by: Lema- Italy; Wine cellar by: Temptech – Norway
- Other Amenities | Resident services including full-service 24-hour valet parking with 2 allotted parking spaces, high-speed lift access, doorman and porters, and access to the exclusive Residential Club Lounge on the 54th floor; A la carte services include in-residence dining, yoga/pilates/personal training, laundry and dry cleaning, events planning, and housekeeping
- Location | Located in the heart of Bangkok’s central business district; Proximity to Expressway with direct airport access; Immediately beside Chong Nonsi BTS Station; 7 minutes to Lumphini Park; 10 minutes to Bangkok Art and Culture Center; 10 Minutes to Victory Monument; 10 minutes to Erawan Shrine; 15 minutes to Chaophraya River; 30 minutes to Bang Krachao
This object is sold using a verified and strict auction bidding process. As with all our auction objects the market will determine the final price. Bidders must show proof of funds and insert a refundable deposit before bidding. Deposit will be payed back in full to all non winning bidders and used for part payment for the winning bidder.
Other special condition may apply.