Currently listed at:
Tucked in the heart of the La Pedrera Nature Reserve, you will find this property easily accessible, just 700 metres off the main arterial link between Torrevieja and Orihuela without the usual sacrifices of a rural address.
The 1272-hectare aquamarine waters of Lake La Pedrera stretch out beyond this spectacular country estate. The house itself, impeccably crafted to feel like a natural extension of the outdoors, sits surrounded by two and a half hectares of landscaped grounds. Soaring vaulted and beamed ceilings meet window walls and flood the open-concept home with natural light. Fall asleep to twinkling stars in the master suite. Wakeup to birdsong with sunrise peeking through glass frontage and your private terrace beyond. Host dinner in the formal dining room or on the spacious patio. Sip sangria in the summer lounge, looking out over the private pools and lake beyond with it’s incredible sunsets. Cuddle up with hot cocoa by the stone fireplace in the winter lounge with 180-degree lake views to enjoy—views that can never be obstructed. Find your personal pocket of paradise with any of the private estate’s many patios, porches, and fireplaces, where style and luxury meet nature on your doorstep, or take advantage of the property’s highly desirable rental opportunity with historic rental figures.
With the extensive use of glass panels to take advantage of the magnificent lake views and sharp angles of the roof lines, Casa la Pedrera’s modern exterior has managed to stylistically merge into its natural surroundings by the choice of materials. From natural stone used in the fireplace to the hand carved balustrades this impressive house sympathetically blends into the natural landscape of the surrounding nature reserve and landscaped gardens. Notwithstanding this it combines high end technology with self sustaining principles using solar and wind energy for its electrical needs which can be controlled by a phone, from anywhere in the world. Casa La Pedrera combines the best of both worlds, eco at heart yet delivering space, privacy, lifestyle and comfort that are clearly people’s priorities right now, especially in light of the recent pandemic.
Covered living area
- Total: 600m2 | 2.5 hectares | 5 bedrooms | 4 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms
- Architectural Features | Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic vistas of rolling hills, shimmering waters, and tall pines; Soaring vaulted and beamed ceilings; Wrought iron staircases throughout the property, including the entrance and Mezzanines; Mezzanine floor in every room; Open plan principle rooms and kitchen; Two living rooms; Formal dining room that seats 16 with garden views; Fully-fitted kitchen; Master bedroom suite with suspended king-sized bed, double shower, Jacuzzi bath, and glass wall leading to a private terrace overlooking the lake; Winter lounge with glass frontage to 180-degree lake views and stone fireplace; Summer lounge with uninterrupted lake and pool views
- Outdoor Features | In the heart of the La Pedrera reservoir, facing the 1272 hectare fresh water lake; Three pools on separate levels (top 11m x 4m; bottom 15m x 10m; kids 3m diameter), wading pool for children, upper pool, and lower pool with trampoline, 4m diving board, and 4m slide; Jacuzzi seats 10/12 people; 360-degree terraces with ample space to lounge; Fully-equipped outdoor kitchen and bar; Long winding drive with secure private entrance; Expansive impeccably-landscaped grounds; Stone patio with stone steps; Mature landscaped Mediterranean Garden; Numerous porches and patios; Fishing
- Equestrian Features | Horse Stables, Paddocks, and Exercise arena; Stabling and paddocks with license and REGA number with permission to keep up to 10 horses on the property
- Additional Spaces | Utility room and laundry room adjoining to kitchen; Dance Studio and Gym (Aircon and heating) with floor to ceiling mirrors and specialised sprung flooring
- Other Amenities | Ample exclusive parking; Pool Recreation Area; Air conditioning; Underfloor heating; Solar Panels; 4 Additional Accommodation; Managers Office and onsite accommodation for staff; 2 fully equipped cabins
- Location 700m from CV95 linking Torrevieja to Orihuela. | 5 minutes to Vistabella Golf; Minutes to restaurants and recreational activities; 15 minutes to several blue flag beaches on the Orihuela Costa; 7km to Autovia A-7; 65km to Alicante; 95km to Valencia; 40 minutes to Alicante, Corvera, and Murcia Airports
This object is sold using a verified and strict auction bidding process. As with all our auction objects the market will determine the final price. Bidders must show proof of funds and insert a refundable deposit before bidding. Deposit will be payed back in full to all non winning bidders and used for part payment for the winning bidder.
Other special condition may apply.